Information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria is available on the Victorian government website.
To enrol your child at our school please contact our School Office by phoning (02) 60761566 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Complete the enrolment form
- collate the required documents outlined below and in the enrolment pack checklist
- return the completed form, along with the required documents, in person or via email to email@example.com
Required documentation includes:
- Completed enrolment form
- Evidence of identity and date of birth (for example, a birth certificate or passport)
- Immunisation Status Certificate
You will also be required to provide information about:
- your contact details
- emergency contact details
- health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
- other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Our school may also have additional capacity available to welcome students who are outside of our school zone.
The Department provides guidance through the Enrolment: Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.
For More Information
Under the Department of Education and Training’s Parent Payments Policy, Victorian government schools are required to provide transparent information to their school community on voluntary parent/carer contributions.
The following documents outline the voluntary parent/carer contributions at our school are available on our website:
- Policies & Processes – Corryong College under the “Parent Payment and Stationery” section.
Child Safe Standards
Corryong College is committed to providing a child safe and child friendly environment, where students are safe and feel safe.
Our child safety and wellbeing policies outline the measures and strategies we have in place to support, promote and maintain the safety and wellbeing of our students:
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Child Safety Responding and Reporting Obligations Policy and Procedure
- Digital Learning Policy
- Student Wellbeing and Engagement Policy
- Volunteers Policy
- Visitors Policy
As valuable partners in promoting and maintaining child safety and wellbeing at Corryong College we welcome and encourage your feedback.
If you have any suggestions, comments or questions in relation to our child safe policies and practices, please contact Corryong College by phoning (02) 60761566.
In Victoria, all schools must meet the minimum standards for school registration. The minimum standards provide a foundation for quality schools through:
- good governance
- strong financial management
- effective curriculum
- sound teaching practices
- safe environments for children.
The following policies support us in these aims and in meeting the minimum standards.
Good governance and strong financial management
Effective curriculum and sound teaching practices
Safe environments for children
27-45 Towong Rd, Corryong VIC 3707
8:30AM to 4:30PM Monday to Friday